WHAT EVERY BUYER SHOULD KNOW BEFORE PURCHASING
1) There is no taxable capital gain on any personal
home sale in
2) Often, a home is the largest asset an individual has and is considered one of the most valuable investments available.
3) A portion of each amortized mortgage payment goes to principal which is an investment.
4) A home is one of the few investments that you can enjoy by living in it.
5) A REALTORâ can usually show you any home whether it is listed with a company, a builder, or even a For Sale By Owner home.
6) Working through a REALTOR to purchase a For Sale By Owner home can be very advantageous because someone is looking out for your best interest.
7) Your Real Estate professional can provide you with a list of items you’ll need to complete your loan application so you’ll be prepared.
8) Ask the Real Estate Professional if they are familiar with the neighborhood where you want to live
9) Ask the Real Estate professional whom he/she is representing in the transaction.
10) Ask the Real Estate professional what he/she will do to keep you informed.
11) Ask the Real Estate professional should you provide the highest level of service and advice.
I hope this helps some new home buyers and seasoned buyers in their purchasing process. If you have any further questions please contact us at 250-498-4844 or email email@example.com